Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Legend of Jack Tatum.

To all my loyal blog followers,

I have recently moved my page to www.psychrod.com. This will now be my official page where I will post articles and relative journals.

Please check out my latest article about the late great, Jack Tatum.

This year’s 2015 Pro Football Hall of Fame class has already been announced with the committee deciding on Tim Brown, Junior Seau, Jerome Bettis, Charles Haley, Will Shields, Mick Tingelhoff, Ron Wolf and Bill Polian as being this year’s prestigious Pro Football Hall of Fame class. These much deserved players legacies will forever be enshrined in Canton, Ohio, along with the other NFL greats. However, at the conclusion of this year’s Pro Football Hall of Fame announcement, one NFL legend has yet to earn his much needed spot in Canton. His name is Jack Tatum. And for those of you who’ve never heard of him before, he was also called the Assassin because of his helmet shattering playing style. Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment